Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Rastafari! says the cat (says young Ms. Sherwood)

A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-GitaVishnuis trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him he takes on his multiarmed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I supose we all thought that, one way or another. - J. Robert Oppenheimer regarding the Trinity test of the atomc bomb

Just wanted to source that quote which is used on AMS's Cliché CDs and on Tackhead Sound Crash: Slash & Mix.

So far I'm enjoying the Cliché CDs much more than Never Trust A Hippie

maybe the text colors here are messed up, Blogger's text interface is going odd on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home