Friday, September 01, 2006

I promise I wont make a habit of this

In the 20 years I've been listening to the On-U Sound family, I've seen darn few images and almost no videos of the people involved. So when I came across these YouTube clips, I was at least pleased to see the people even if this lead song is one of my least favorites.


Gary Clail & On-U Sound System - Human Nature




Bim Sherman in studio




the making of Bim Sherman's "Miracle"




Adrian Sherwood on the knobs



Audio Active - Happy Shopper



Akabu live




I skipped the few Tackhead vids since they are ones with Bernard Fowler and I dont like that era of Tackhead really. Sure there is a basis to say that the Gary Clail really had nothing to do with Tackhead besides chanting over their tapes, but pretty much everyone I know prefers that stuff to the later records. Interesting that neither vocalist really ended up on the Japanese released Tackhead megamix CD that came out this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home